Build your own collection from our core range of products for all hair types.
Ingredients and what they do for your hair
Our hair care products are made from naturally-derived ingredients, including actives, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. They're designed to strengthen and revitalise hair from the inside out of each hair strand to the outside. Each of our products contain gycolic acid that can penetrate and restructure each hair strand from the inside out resulting in healthier, fuller, bouncier hair that lasts longer between washes. (See, for example, Glycolic Acid No Longer Just for Skin: Changing the Internal Properties of Hair, 2013, Trefor A. Evans, TA Evans LLC; and Jennifer M. Altland, Robert Burch and Jeff Horsager, E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company)
The ultimate focus of the TLW range is to create the salon blow dry at home and make it last longer between washes, while still promoting a healthy scalp and hair growth and better quality hair for our customers.
Other key ingredients in the range include Almond, Macadamia, Grapeseed, Coconut-derived cleansers, Keratin and Silk proteins and peptides, Kakadu Plum, Quandong extract, along with many others.
The simplified TLW hair routine - For all hair types
1. Cleanse with the 'Laughter is best' Shampoo and 'Winter is coming' Conditioner.
2. Lock hydration into damp hair with the Hair Shot Ampoule, a restorative, hydrating hair treatment.
3. For an effortless beachy, tousled look apply the 'I'm really busy' Volumizing Texturizing Spritz to roots and mid lengths and allow hair to air-dry. Otherwise, for heat protection, hydration and repair before blowdrying or styling, mix equal parts of the 'Let's get naked' Frizz Fighter and the 'Let's get tacos' Treatment Oil and apply it to mid-lengths and ends (or just your favourite one of the products works great to!)
4. To finish, after blowdrying or air-drying, allow some of the 'Let's get tacos' Treatment Oil to vanish into mid-lengths and ends for weightless natural shine.
5. To reboot tired hair or bedhead, rehydrate ends with plain water or the Hair Shot, and then lock in hydration using the 'Let's get tacos' Treatment Oil, or use the 'I'm really busy' Volumizing Texturizing Spritz for further hydration and texture.